My little sweet pea. She loves to shower with Mommy, and insisted on wearing a shower cap too.
She loves to play dress up. Mommy's shoes, jewelry, hats -
you name it.
Bryton's hair is finally getting long enough to get it all back into a ponytail. We tried a side pony the other day, and she looked so cute!
Bryton loves whipped cream, she calls it spray. Her uncle thought it would be funny to put a huge mound right on her hand, and watch her go at it. And of course she didn't disappoint.








2 comments:
K it is about time!! I cannot believe how grown up she is, she has always been a cute little girl but oh my gosh she is beautiful Kaz! I cannot wait to see her and I am so proud of you for letting her eat whipped cream. Love you!
Brighton is getting so big. She is a full on toddler now!
Post a Comment