Family Fun at Disneyland

Jeremy and I took Bryton to Disneyland, and these are a few fun pics of our day. The lines were short and the weather was perfect. 


Bryton even got to see her favorite Disney characters - including Minnie. She was so excited she couldn't keep her eyes off her. 

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

Congrats on the new baby! I'm so excited for you!

I love Disneyland with short lines and perfect weather.

I need to get my pass renewed... I'm just so freaking busy I haven't even wanted to go!

We should do a play date on Monday, Hannah doesn't have school. She gets Lincoln's Bday AND Washington's Bday off. Two days! Preschoolers have the good life.

Warner said...

congrats on the baby! how exciting... it still hasn't sunk in with me that i will be a mommy of 2 within days :) scary... oh well i guess there's no turning back now :) good luck with the pregnancy!

The Gainors said...

don't you love living in california? you guys need to come visit.

the Sisters said...

KAZ!! I just found your blog (via Courtney Jones). Looks like everything is going great for you guys! Congrats on the baby. :) Crazy that you're gonna have 2 kids. Email me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. :) lyndsaylmartin@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

congrats on expecting again, how fun! good luck with everything.