Big News!

So, yes . . . the freaky little baby ticker on the right side of my blog means I am expecting! We are so excited! Even Bryton, who is still too young to really understand, but is still obsessed with the baby in Mommy's tummy. So, the only news to share right now is that I'm 15 weeks along, my approximate due date is July 23, and the baby looks and sounds healthy so far. We have had one ultrasound (I will post a picture later), and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat last month. We are planning to have another ultrasound in just a couple weeks to see the gender of the baby, so we will keep all posted.  

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah a prego buddy! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys.

Julia said...

that's so awesome! congrats! i'll have to call ian and tell him!

Kathryn said...

That is so exciting. I am prego too. I am due July 4th. So they can be such good friends. Hope you are feeling well.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I'm so happy for you guys. That is so so exciting. Let us know how the ultrasound goes. Bryton will be such a cute big sissy.

Karyn said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. How small do they make motorcycle boots? Kazia, for your sake I hope it's another girl. Those Brown boys have no fear!

Froska said...

what up with brown town?
congrats on the wee-one. we still need to do havasupi. if your up for it lets plan for the end of this summer. i want to meet your hubby so we can hang and talk about school and exercise physiology stuff. seriously though, i heard he's potentially doing some grad-schooling for his masters and i wanted to pick his brain on some idea's. like where he's heading, and which programs are the best. any-who, that little bright-eye's is a cutey, take care.

-the Smith's

Ashley said...

ok so its been a while...i think it was girls camp...but i stumbled upon your blog & wanted to tell you congratulations! Your family is beautiful & now you're adding another little bundle of joy! Your little girl is gorgeous just like you! & so jealous! you went to forks!!! congrats again! :)

The Oakeys said...

Congratulations. You guys are awesome, and I love seeing all the fun things that you do. Yours truly is a wonderful life, and it seems like you guys are immensely happy. Tell Jeremy he's a loser for not calling me more often. Luv you guys!

Adrienne said...

kyley told us the news! that is so awesome. being a mom is the best :)

Josh and Megan said...

Congrats Kazia! How fun...you will be such a good mom of 2! Hope you're feeling good and still able to chase around Bryton!

Jennifer Shippen said...

Oh happy day! Congrats!

aubry startin said...

Oh my heck! Congrats! We are way excited for you guys. Keep us posted