Baby News . . .
I apologize for this news being 2 months overdue, but for those of you who have not already heard, we are having a BOY! We are really excited, and cannot wait to welcome a little boy into our family. Bryton loves to hug my tummy and give her baby brother lovies. Although occasionally she tries to tell me the baby is a girl, like her, even though she knows its a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Boys are so fun! Congrats! Bryton is so cute, I cant believe how big she is already
so exciting! Congrats! Any names yet?
congrats!
Congrats. You'll love having a boy.
Hey! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! Boys are so much fun. We need to get together this summer and take the kids to Disneyland. We live in Redondo Beach. Is that far from you guys? we need to hang out!
Hey Guys!!! Congrats... we love boys! And I can NOT believe the pictures of Brighton... she is so big and BEAUTIFUL... wow.
ps - just realized I TOTALLY misspelled her name... sorry :)
congrats! how fun... one of each! bryton is beautiful! post a belly pic.. i bet you are the cutest pregnant girl :)
Post a Comment