One of my very best friends (and college roomies), Eliza, came into town with her fiance, and Jeremy and I were able to meet them for dinner one night. It was so great to see her, and finally meet her man. Congrats Liza! I am so happy for you. See you at the wedding.
Jeremy's half-brother Chris was playing a concert in LA and we got to go. He is touring with some friends, and a group called The Veils, out of London. They all did awesome, and we had a lot of fun.

Okay, so I know this may be pathetic, but the biggest highlight of all may have been that Jeremy surprised me with tickets to see the So You Think You Can Dance tour. It is seriously our favorite show, and the tour was so good! They came to Anaheim, which is only 10 minutes from our house, and it was awesome.
.jpg)
.jpg)




4 comments:
That is hilarious you love "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" too. Sean & I went to their show in Virginia last year before we left. It's my favorite too! I love your blog, keep the cute pics coming!
Kaz, we look so old! No more college looking girls here. I LOVE when you post. It makes me feel closer to you. I get to see you in just 5 weeks.... I can't even wait.
Not lame at all. So You Think You Can Dance is awesome... One of my life's dreams was to be on Price is Right... and I was!!!! I should make a blog about that... Courtney Lee, COME ON DOWN!!!
Lets go to Disneyland on 10/15!
kazia!! How was the show! I am going for the 3rd year in a row and love it!! Love the blog and that cute little Bryton!!
Post a Comment