.jpg)
So I realize to many it may seem strange that Bryton is 16 months, and just now having her first ice cream cone, but we are really strict about what she eats. So, yes this was really her first one. We took her to McDonalds, got her a soft serve cone, and let her go at it. She was so funny, and it was so much fun to watch.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




7 comments:
I can not believe her.....she is sooooo adorable!!! I am counting down the days till I get to see her again.......YAH!!!!
Its about dang time!!!! I love your little Bryton. I just want to give her a big snuggly kiss. It looks like you have had a fun summer!! please keep your blog updated-I miss you. Glow
love it. i remember being crazy strict about that with kadence and then a couple of months we went out for ice cream and without even thinking about got everyone a ice cream...even harrison who at the time was about a year! i laughed at us when i realized what i had done...it would seem no harm done. :>
she is beautiful and seems to be enjoying her sweet ice cream goodness 100%!
Gosh she is SO cute!
bout time you updated. miss you guys.
I love her big blue eyes. Tavin had his first ice cream when his Papa snuck it to him for breakfast when he was 8 months old.
omg.. kazia! your daughter is beautiful!OH, THOSE EYES! Its ambyr taylor...you know. :) Mind if I add you to my buddy list on my blog? I just went private..i know, lame. but I have my email if you want me to send you an invite, i just nee dyour email address.
ane-1212@hotmail.com
Post a Comment