.jpg)
Since I have been totally slacking with taking pictures lately, I thought I would post about some of the funny (and cute) things Bryton is doing lately.
- She says hi and waves to literally everyone and everything (even inanimate objects). From people she knows to strangers in public. From animals and plants, to her toys and food. Even her shoes and stomach get a wave now and then. It is so funny.
- She is our little monkey, and climbs on absolutely everything. I left the room for 30 seconds the other day and came back to find her standing on the dining room table, dumping out a glass of water. It scared me to death, and I still can't even figure out how she got up there.
- She loves to do and touch everything she knows she is not supposed to. But the best part is that she always turns and looks at me first. And then wagging her finger back and forth says, "NOOO!" before she does it.
- Her favorite toy is not even really a toy. We have these old Mardi Gras beads that she loves to put on. She puts on all twelve strands of beads, and parades around wearing them. Then she takes them all off, and starts over again.
- She loves to give what we call "Lovies" (aka. hugs and kisses). I will be sitting at the computer and she will come up and kiss my knee. Or my favorite, I will be scolding her for doing something wrong and she will lean forward and kiss me on the lips. What am I supposed to do with that? I certainly can't keep scolding her.
- She loves playing rowdy, especially with her daddy. Whether its hide-and-seek, wrestling, or chase, she is happy.
- This goes along with #5. Along with giving kisses freely to her family, she also likes to kiss anything cute or pretty. So this frequently includes, her bows and brecelets, stuffed animals and toys, real animals, other children and babies, and even her shoes sometimes (to name a few).
- She loves teenage boys (I know, great right?), and is happiest when she is hanging out with my two youngest brothers and their friends. We are even convinced that she has a crush on a few in particular. So, we call them the "Big Boys." And now Bryton walks around all day asking for the "Bi Boes".




5 comments:
kaz- she is so cute. i love hearing all the little details about her. i can just picture it all!
You forgot the loin growls!!! I had so much fun yesterday. We will have to do Disneyland again soon. Hannah was asking if we were going to see you guys today.
She is so stinking cute, and I loved reading about all her favorite thing.
Not sure if you remember me from college butI found your blog a while back from Q and Melissas, your little girl is adorable..beautiful eyes.
Oh she is so cute and I cannot wait to see both of you! I am counting the days! I am sure I will be blown away by how big she has gotten and changed. I took work off Friday so I won't have to work pretty much the whole time you are here. I am so excited to get together. Miss and love you lots!
Post a Comment