Our ANGEL is ONE!

My baby turns one tomorrow and I am freaking out. Where did the past year go? I have absolutely treasured every moment I have had with her, and look forward to so many more wonderful memories. She is such a blessing to Jeremy and I, and we truly adore her. Here are a few pictures of Bryton as a tiny babe.
She has loved her daddy from day one.
I remember thinking, "Is she really mine?"
Her poor little face was so beat up from a
long and hard labor and delivery.
The day we took her home.
I love her little lips.
Always so happy.

Now look at her. All grown up and riding the carousel at Disneyland.

6 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

she is the cutest thing ever! i cant believe she is 1!!!!! Happy Birthday Bryton. I miss you guys too. I'm having internet issues so my phone isn't working right now. I'm trying to be patient but its driving me nuts. Hopefully soon!!!!!

LOVE YA

Rachel said...

We have to get her and Crew together. She is the cutest thing. We are living in Rancho. Devin's development is in Ontario. We really want to be in Irvine but don't want to do the commute thing. We'll be moving in 18 months anyways after this project is done. Most likely to Irvine. we can't get enough of that area. Where are you?

Jones Family said...

Holy Crap! She is so big!!! I love this post. A tribute to Bryton's first year of life.

April and JJ said...

Your blog is so cute and she's a doll! I remember going the same thing when Cadence and Zack turned one, thinking, where did my baby go!? Anyway, she's adorable, I hope she had a great birthday!

Kayla said...

Your little girl is so cute! It is so good to see that you are doing well. What a cute little family!

The Gainors said...

Happy Birthday Bryton!