While swimming yesterday we decided that Bryton was ready to go under water, so we dunked her. And this is the video. She took it like a champ. She is pretty tough, and such a good sport. I suppose it might seem harsh to some that we dunked our one year old under the water. But we want her to be comfortable and confident in the water, and you have to start somewhere.



2 comments:
I love how she kind of freaked out at first, then realizing everyone was cheering for her she suddenly was so proud of herself. A one year old is plenty old enough to dunk, shoot just wait until your second child you'll dunk 'em at 6 months!
I love swimming with little ones. I took some lessons when Kennedy was a baby and I was taught to blow in her face right before I dunked her so that she gasps and takes a huge breath. Just make sure you don't have bad breath:)
I love how proud Bryton is of herself. Cutie!
Post a Comment