1. I am totally and completely obsessed with my little girl!

2. I am a perfectionist and total control freak (I am talking OCD status).
3. My husband and I were friends for almost a year before we started dating. At the time I never would have predicted that we would end up together. It was one of those, "He's like my brother," things, and then just like that . . . things changed. And another year later we were blissfully married. Who would have guessed?

4. I am a family person, through and through. I LOVE my family! Which I realize most people do, but I mean I would rather be hanging with my family than anybody else. Some of my favorite pastimes are, late night family dance parties (with all of my siblings & my parents), and double dating with my parents.
5. I am Canadian. Well, not an actual citizen, but both of my parents are from Canada, most of my family still lives there, and we visit there several times a year. And I love it there! Canada is seriously one of my favorite places in the world..jpg)
6. I am obsessed with traveling and seeing the world. Europe, Africa, Asia - I want to go just about everywhere. I am not sure when it will happen, but I am convinced nothing will stand in my way . . . besides maybe the fact that I absolutely HATE airplanes. :)
7. Some of my favorite things include: hiking, yoga, ice cream, reading (particularily the Twilight series), Disneyland, Grey's Anatomy (I am so ready for this writer's srike to be over), doing anything with my hubby and little girl, and visiting anywhere new (I love vacations).
8. I am a very picky eater. I always try to deny it, but its true. There is way more I won't eat, than I will. Some of my dislikes include, milk, red meat, shell fish, chinese food, a lot of animal products, and for the most part, anything I am unsure of (or don't know the exact ingredients of).
* So, I know that this TAG is called 8 Things About Me, but I had to include a 9th thing . . .
9. I love my missionary! My little brother Joshua is on a mission in Oklahoma City, and I miss him more than anything. But I am also so poud of him for being such an amazing missionary.




5 comments:
such great pictures! i love it- you are such a great mommy. miss you lots and lots
Hey I'm also so ready for the writer's strike to be over because my thursday nights are just not the same without Grey's. Give that baby girl a big kiss for me. Sam
California here we come! As soon as we know where we'll be located I'm gonna give you a ring. We need your advise about the do's and don't on where to live.
Thanks for responding to the tag. I am new at this blog thing so sorry if you have been tagged a lot. It was neat to hear all those things about you. You need to come visit while Eliza is still living at home. Em
Kazia, your 9 things brought tears to my eyes. I have known you since you were about 10 and you have grown into an amazing woman just like I knew you would! Ramona (Kimber's Mom)
Post a Comment