Bryton Update
Bryton is at a stage where I swear she changes everyday. And she is turning into such a rascal! She gets into everything, and I literally cannot take my eyes off her for a second. She crawls everywhere, pulls herself up on everything, and is just so busy. But man is she cute. She will now give kisses when you pucker up and say, "Bryton, kiss . . . " She also loves to dance when she hears music. For example yesterday in church, as the organ began playing the closing hymn, she totally started shaking it, and I swear everyone around us was cracking up. Oh, and she is totally obsessed with dogs. Every morning when we go downstairs and she sees the dogs, she goes, "Do Do" (trying to say dog). And so I ask her, "what does the dog say?" And she responds, "Wu Wu." It is amazing how fast she learns. I just love her to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
watching them catch on to things is one of the best parts of being a mom. you'll be glad you wrote those things down..what a cutie!!
Don't you just love how every single day is just so bright to them. They don't know sorrow or pain. And they're like little sponges soaking up everything. Enjoy her. We have to get together when we go South. But if you ever need to come here, you have a place to stay. Sam
Post a Comment