Finally Crawling

Okay, so our princess is finally crawling, and loving it. She thinks she is such a big girl, and we get a kick out of watching her. Of course with crawling comes pulling herself up on things, and with that comes lots of crashes. But she is pretty tough. This video is a few days old, and she is getting more capable everyday.

4 comments:

Mama Megs said...

WOW! Is she old enough to be crawling already? Amazing! I can't belive how adorable she is :) Hey- I'm pregnant!! Love ya!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh my goodness, she'll be walking soon enough - she's so CUTE. Our little ones are getting too big - seriously I am in denial I refuse to admit my Kamryn is a toddler. Sam

Froska said...

Oh she is sooo cute! Jess and I are going to take Lilly to Disneyland this year so while we are there we definetly will have to do some campin and hiking. It will be so fun!

Julia said...

i bet y'all are so proud...what a cute video! :)