Waiting to be admitted into the hospital . . .




Our little guy finally arrived, after a little bit of a scare, at 12:35 am on July 25. The
umbilical cord was wrapped twice around his neck, hence the white color of his skin. But he ended up being healthy and strong, at 8 lbs. 12
ozs. and 21 inches.
We were so happy that our little man arrived safe and healthy.
Here he is, just an hour old. Our little Tahi Remington Brown.
6 comments:
Kazia, he is so so so cute. I can't wait to meet him. It looks like all of you are completely in love... who wouldn't be? Congrats. I need to call you and see how everything went.
I love you guys! Tahi is a cutie pie and I can't wait to meet him. xoxoxo
Such sweet pictures! It's nice to finally see what he looked like. You look fabulous, by the way...
Congrats you guys!! I miss you both!! We need to plan a way to all get together!!!!
Hey supermodel!!! Congratulations! What a beautiful little addition to your beautiful family. Boys are so fun and easy going... enjoy! Can't wait to see more pics :)
Congrats! you guys have the cutest kids. This is Tyson, tell J-Brown that I miss hangin out and riding with him. Damon said that you guys might be coming up north sometime. It would be fun.
Post a Comment