No Baby Yet
I know that according to the baby counter on our blog, we have a baby who is one day old. But no worries for those of you who are thinking you totally got left out, this is not accurate. There is no baby yet. It is true, I am officially one day overdue, and I haven't had any premonitions as to when the little guy will make his official debute. But we will keep you all posted as things unfold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey Kazia,
I'm so glad that you updated your cute blog, and I'm so JEALOUS that you are going to have your baby in a matter of days. Hang in there, you're so so close. Good luck, we'll be thinking about you and checking your blog for the cute little guy.
We can't wait! I hope some of those natural remedies will work some magic. Your little man will come when he decides he is ready. until then, Take care! Hang in there!
good luck, I think waiting is the hardest part!
You are killing me. When is that little sweetie going to come? I hope that you are doing okay. Love ya.
can't wait!
Post a Comment