So, what do you so when you are 4 days overdue in the middle of the summer? Well we decided to go to the beach, and then later that night we went to the OC Fair. It made for a long day, and I was exhausted that night. But we had a total blast.
Bryton and Daddy playing on the jetty.
Bryton and Madison.
Bryton examining the crab she caught with Daddy.
Jeremy, Bryton and Brent.
Playing in the sand.
I love the fair! We had so much fun wandering around, people watching, eating fair food, and spending money on unnecessary things.
A foot-long hot dog of sorts . . .
Giant turkey legs . . .
Lots of fun!



3 comments:
Oh you poor thing! I'm miserable in this heat and I'm not even pregnant. Time to get that baby out! I can't wait to see pictures!
I'm glad you finally had your baby! I can't wait to see pictures of Tahi! Maybe next summer we will get to the water park. I still have your present!
what a gorgeous family! congrats on little Tahi. i love love love the name.
Post a Comment