85 in January!

So, yes it was 85 degrees today, which in my opinion isn't very wintry, but what do you do? Go to the beach I guess. Which is exactly what we did, and it turned out to be the perfect day. 
Little feet. 
Bryton loved the beach, and apparently the sand too (which is new for her). 
Little hands. 
Sand in the hair - perfect. 
The water was freezing! 

Just hangin' out with my girl.
Exploring the unknown. 

6 comments:

Jones Family said...

Wow! I don't know where to start. It's good to see you are alive! Sounds like you had a crazy month though.
I love Bryton's Christmas dress! The red bow and the cute headband. Her hair is getting so long!

She must have been so happy to see your brother when he got back from Hawaii!

Tiff and Dan said...

Finalllyyyyy!!!!! I've been waiting to see pictures! Bryton looks way to big. i can't believe. she looks like such a big girl and her hair is getting so long!

Liza said...

Signs it's been WAY too long miss kazia.... Your daughter is at least 2 inches taller since your last post, not to mention her longer hair and baby fat vanished... Unreal! She is beautiful. I have missed you. Don't disappear like that again!

Gloria said...

I am so happy you decided to update your blog. Bryton is getting so big-she is like a little girl-not a baby. I am sad :( Love you!!!

Jennifer Shippen said...

Okay really like the happiest moment of my day to see new pictures of you and your family. I miss you lots, tears are in my eyes! It was so fun to hang out during Eliza's wedding!!! Bryton is so big and so sweet, her hair is really long and you are cute like always. I want to plan a trip and come see you and go to Disneyland, Brynlee would love it. We need to plan a girls weekend, that is what we should do. K I will call you!!!

Mama Megs said...

Yea! You updated! I can't wait to meet Bryton-will Thursday or Friday work for you? I don't have any plans on those days-I'll call you next week, but let me know if we can get together on either of those days...love ya!