Return to Blogging

Bryton loves putting on my sweaty socks and shoes when I get home from the gym. And then she attempts to walk around the room in them. It is hilarious.

Hello Everyone! I know, I know. Its has been a REALLY long time, and for that I apologize. Part of the issue is that I have been having major blogging problems, that I am still trying to work through. The other part is that we have had a crazy summer, and I have been doing so many other things, that I have been super blogging lazy (obviously). So, I have a lot to catch up on. But I just wanted to post quickly (in response to several requests) to let everyone know we are alive and well, and I will post lots more soon.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gloria said...

I just love you guys!!! Bryton is a doll.

Mama Megs said...

Bryton is soo pretty! She and Henderson need to go on a date when they get older! I've been wondering about you-you've been MIA for soooo long. I'm about to have this baby any day now-write me! Love ya!

Tiff and Dan said...

thanks for finally posting! love you!