Bryton and her Auntie Em.

We took
Bryton to a dog beach in San Diego, and she loved it. Two of her favorite things wrapped up into one activity.

Playing in the waves.


Playing with the dogs.

On the new Elmo (who
Bryton loves, by the way) ride at Sea World.

Family fun at Sea World.

Taking time to smell the flowers. She is obsessed with flowers.
Particularly smelling them.

Checking out the dolphins.

Isn't
Shamu amazing? I just love Sea World.
2 comments:
Hannah watched a commercial for Sea World and said, "I want to go to Sea World and hold a baby whale!!"
I love Bryton in the sunglasses. She is so funny!
I love Sea World too. Remember my long-sleeve bathing suit? You were my dolphin and I was the dolphin trainer. Why were we so weird? Must have been all those insane swim sets. Ohh, freshman water polo with Ashe. We were totally awesome. I miss those days.
hey hey! How are you guys?! The girls and I have been hanging out lots since I'm about to move and we just miss having you and Tiff around! Looks like you guys are doing good-Bryton is just the cutest thing-maybe one day she and Henderson can go on a date?!
Post a Comment