Bryton's new obsession is bags and purses. It doesn't matter where we are, she has to be carrying one around. And the best part is that she likes to gather "treasures" and put them into her bag.
Playing in the sand and seaweed.
Playing with daddy in the waves. She LOVES the water.
If I take my eyes off of her for one second she goes sprinting down to the water as fast as her chubby little legs will carry her.
"Come on daddy . . . let's go play some more."


4 comments:
You guys are the cutest little California Family I have ever seen. I just love you guys. Give Bryton a big snuggle for me. She is so cute. You look AMAZING!!!!
so great! so sorry we missed you guys, we need to plan something.
I love her cute suit! It's so funny how even a one-year old will pack her purse full of all kinds of stuff. We should go to the beach together sometime.
I love the chubby little legs...i can just impagine her playing in the sand and the water!
Post a Comment