Cruisin'

For our five year anniversary, Jeremy and I went on a little 4 day cruise out of Long Beach. It was awesome. It was great to get away together, and we had so much fun. We absolutely adore our little girl, but it was nice to have some time with just the two of us, and we knew she was well cared for by my family.
We had lots of fun just relaxing, and exploring the ship.
One of our stops was Catalina. I had never been before, and we had a fun day exploring.
We rented a tandem bike (which I had never done) and rode around the island. It was a blast!
There was a formal dining night on the ship,
so we dressed up for dinner.
Then at dinner they sang to us and brought a special dessert for our anniversary. It was really cute.
In Ensanada, we rented this off-road Jeep and went on a guided tour of the country side. We stopped at this old family owned winery, and took a tour. It was really interesting.
Okay, so for those of you who have cruised, you know that every night your stateroom attendant makes a different animal figure out of your bath towels. So one night we came back to our room to find this. It is a monkey, or that's what we were told. But Jeremy was really freaked out, and thought it was quite creepy.

6 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

I'm so glad you finally updated the blog. The cruise looks like so much fun. I'm glad you have some time together. Let's talk soon! Give me a call when you have a minute. Or i'll try to call you!!! I miss you!!!!!

Froska said...

Kazia you are so beautiful! I miss you. We will be in Cali this weekend running the Camp Pendelton Mud run. Please come visit soon!

Jones Family said...

I love the towel animals. Don't you love how your bed is turned down for you at night? What cruise line did you go on?

Anonymous said...

kazia!!! so this is more than just random - but some how i came across your blog - i thought "hmmm, i know of only one kazia...i wonder" and here you are. just as beautiful as ever and your family - so sweet - she is adorable. it is so great to stumble upon you and see that things are so good. i am such a loser friend - and really suck at communication. after i left ricks...as you recall, i am not good at that. but i would love to invite you to my blog. email me at wt_reeder@msn.com
take care.
tiffany thomas, t2 or tiffany reeder now :>

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gainors said...

is it just me or has tahi been working out?