A Bryton Update

Since I kind of use our blog as a family journal as well as a way of keeping in touch, I've decided to post about all of Bryton's "tricks" (as her Daddy calls them).
ANIMAL SOUNDS BRYTON MAKES:
1. Cow
2. Dog
3. Monkey
4. Duck
5. Tiger
6. Lion (the same as a Tiger)
7. Bird
WORDS BRYTON SAYS (or tries to say):
1. Dada
2. Mama
3. Dog
4. Cheese
5. Done
6. Flower
7. Lola (the name of my family's chihuahua)
8. Yaya (this is what we call my grandma - my mom's mom)
BABY SIGNS SHE KNOWS:
1. Eat
2. Dink
3. Please
4. More
5. Milk
6. Bath
7. All Done
8. Ball
BODY PARTS SHE KNOWS:
1. Eyes
2. Nose
3. Mouth
4. Ears
5. Teeth
6. Tummy
7. Feet
8. Head
9. Hair
OTHER TRICKS OR FUNNY THINGS SHE DOES:
1. She loves to wave and blow kisses to everyone she sees. When we go out running errands, or whatever, you should see her. She loves being the center of attention, and is so friendly.
2. She loves to give "five", and the newest trick her Daddy taught her (thanks to a visit to our friends in Park City), she loves to "pound", fist to fist.
3. She knows how to "be soft." Whenever she gets rough I remind her, "Bryton, be soft", and she immediately rubs my face, or whatever she is touching.
4. She loves to give kisses, and she gives the BEST kisses! From kissing her family, to kissing her stuffed animals, she loves to give them out.
These are just a few of the amazing things she does everyday to bring a smile to my face. I realize I am probably bragging, and obviously we are a bit biased, but for having just turned one, we think she is pretty dang smart.

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

Bryton IS smart... I love it when babies sign.

Julia said...

Posts like these I think are the reasons for family blogs...fun to "write down" the cute things they do so you won't forget. She is a cute little lady, and a smart one too! And hey if you want a blog invitation, email me at byujulia@gmail.com :)

Jen said...

She is seriously the cutest baby ever!!! I can't believe that she was just a baby last year. they grow so fast. Hopefully we will get to see you guys this summer sometime. Take care and say hi to everyone.

April and JJ said...

Your baby girl is such a doll! How come you haven't aged since we lived at Nauvoo house, that's a little annoying. :) It looks like you guys have so much fun, and I'm glad you are enjoying life. I love your beach pictures and your list of all the things Bryton is doing. You'll be glad you did that. I love your blog!