Bryton's (very belated) Birthday Pics

I appologize for these pictures being 2 months overdue. I have been such a blogging slacker lately, and since things are just going to get busier for us, I figured I might as well catch up now. Plus I thought I'd give bryton a little more air time before her new little brother swoops in and takes the spotlight. So, here are some pics of her 2nd birthday. Of course she loved being the center of attention. I think she sand Happy Birthday to herself for the entire week.
The order of these pictures is all jumbled. But a couple of days after her actual birthday (on Memorial Day), we had a little friend party for her. We BBQ ed and had a total blast.
One of the highlights for Bryton was playing with her uncles and their friends on the trampoline. She loves hanging out with the "Big Boys," as she calls them.


Our little birthday princess. I cannot believe she is now 2!

These next pictures are of her actual birthday. My mom and I took her to Disneyland (her very most favorite place) in the morning, and we had a little family party that night.

Just look at that face! Nothing made her happier that being the birthday girl.
And of course opening presents was a highlight.

She loves her Daddy.


1 comment:

Melissa + Brett said...

Kazia,
She is seriously the cutest little girl ever! I love her tutu's and all the cute little faces she makes. My favorite is her face on the Merry Go Round.