Halloween Fun

You will have to excuse my backwards Halloween post. It will probably make the most sense if you start at the bottom of the Halloween pics and then work your way up.

Instead of trick-or-treating (seeing as Bryton doesn't eat candy) we went to our neighbor's street party. Bryton loved playing with the other kids and running around.

This is my favorite sequence of pictures because it shows her stealing all of the neighbor's candy. She doesn't eat it but she loves to carry it around in her pumpkin and dump it all out and then put it back in piece by piece, over and over.

She thinks she hit the jack-pot.

When she would turn around we would just dump it all back in.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer Shippen said...

Okay so you don't let her eat candy or she does not like it? Good thing she is coming to visit Aunt Jen soon. :) j/k K I cannot wait to see you, have you decided what day you are coming and where you are staying. You know my house is always open for whoever.

Mama Megs said...

Finally some posts! Where have you been?! This is the only way I know what's up in your life :) I was shocked to see those pics of Bryton-she's SOOO big! I can't get over it. How's life? Are you so excited for Liza's wedding? I'm so sad I won't be there but I'm not traveling with 2 kids on my own!! NO WAY! K write me or call me or something-I miss you!

Jones Family said...

Love the bumble bee costume. So dang cute!

The Oakeys said...

It's cool to see pictures of you guys. I miss you guys. Bryton is super cute.