.jpg)
Jeremy's Dad has a little old Ranch House in Utah, where we spent a few days at the end of August. We just relaxed and did some fun outdoor-
sy stuff, before Jeremy went back to school.
.jpg)
Jeremy made me post this picture because he is proud of the fact that I caught my
first fish while we were there (actually three fish), that we ate for dinner the next night.
Bryton was quite amazed by the fish. She didn't know whether to be excited or freaked out.
.jpg)
We went riding (dirt biking/quading)
in the mountains, and it was a blast.
Bryton LOVES motorcycles, much to her daddy's pleasure.
.jpg)
So pretty.
.jpg)
Grandpa carved
Bryton's initials in a tree, so we can go back and find them in years to come.
3 comments:
Bryton is such a doll. You guys have had so much fun this summer. I wish summer would never end. It was fun to see you last time we were in So. Cal, wish we lived closer.
I love all the pictures!!!! Thanks for posting them all. I had a dream about you last night and made me miss you. Kinda a random dream though, i'll have to email you about it! Love you!
wow the Fish catches a Fish. and it looks like the Titan is stuck in the background. wow 2 wheel drive with no reverse censors.
Post a Comment