
Bryton's Grandma Brown just got her this little walker (as a pre-birthday gift), and she LOVES it! She is still a little timid about walking, so I wasn't sure how she would do with it. But as soon as we had it set up she stood up, held on, and started cruising. Sometimes she gets going so fast she ends up on her knees, but she is so excited about it. I am sure she will be walking any day now. 


8 comments:
She is so beautiful Kazia, i can't believe she's almost walking. We will be there in two weeks, let's make it a play date.
She is so big! I love her hair. We are excited to see you guys this year. Tell your family hi from us!
jen
I just wanted to say Hi! This is Kathryn Scott's (Carter) sister in law Heather. Your blog is super cute and Bryton is just adorable. I love her big blue eyes. Girls are so much fun!
Bryton is so cute. Pushing toys help a lot with walking. She'll have to come over and play with Hannah's stroller.
I'm dying that I am not there to see her walk. What a big girl! I could just kiss and squeeze her cheeks!!!!
hey Kazia this is Kathryn. I look at your blog sometimes. Bryton is such a cutie. I love blogs its so fun to see whats going on with you guys.
i love the walker. ofcourse it would be nice if we had lived somewhere that Isaac could have taken more than 2 steps with it before we had to turn it around. love you guys.
Kazia,
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! How are you? She is beautifuland I love her name!! Are you still in Yorba Linda? I finally started a blog...last night. Send me your email (mines invite only) and I'll send you a link. (brmrjones2@aol.com) I miss you! We should go to Disneyland sometime. : )
Love,
Melissa (Eynon) Jones
Post a Comment