A Few More Fun Pictures

Eating at Benihanas- Bryton loves chop sticks.
By the time we were done, Bryton was definitely ready to go.
Can you tell?
We took Bryton to the LA Zoo, and had a ball.
Just look at that face!

5 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Kazia, I've missed your posts, I'm so glad that you can finally post some cute pictures of that beautiful baby. I think she looks like you. Looks like you guys have had fun lately. I'm sorry we missed you while we were South. Next time though I'll call you instead of just posting a comment. You guys are such a beautiful family.

The Gainors said...

absolutely loving the hair!

Froska said...

I was so excited to see you then you didn't come. We have to play this summer/fall when Jess is out of school. We want to come to Cali and go camping or something. That would be fun huh. Happy late birthday. Oh my cutest little baby girl, as usual. I love how her hair sticks up. Let me know what your plans are Oct. Love ya

Froska said...

dude, for real, the browns need to "bring it in!" cruise on up to the id-a-ho. bring your hubby and that super cutie little bright eyes. you guys keep soaking up that cali sun and enjoy, cause it's still arctic up here. a, scratch that, we need to go down there and your husband can show me how to ride while you and em can go... do... girl like stuff. haha! i don't know, shop or something.
peace out-side
-the Smith's

Papa Kane said...

Jeremy,

It's great to be able to see your family on the blog. I miss you! Crazy to think that I've known you since you were two. You all look so well. Your little girl is the cutest girl ever! I think we may need to make a match with one of our boys. You can take your pick on witch one you want. Drop us a line sometime.

Scott Godown