Bryton Update

Since it has been a while since I have posted, I thought I would start with an update about Bryton. This is a picture of Bryton at her 10 month doctor checkup, which was almost a month ago now. She weighed 19 lbs. and 11 oz. and was 29 inches long. She is now cruising all over the place (holding onto whatever she can get her hands on), and standing up on her own. Walking is definitely just around the corner. Some of her other new tricks include:
1. Dancing - she loves music!
2. Giving "High Five".
3. Pretending she is on the phone - when you are on the phone she will put her hand up to her ear like she is talking on the phone too. Or if she can get her hands on a phone she will put it up to her ear.
4. Snapping. She loves to snap (or tries to). Especially when you sing, "If you're happy and you know it snap your fingers".
5. When you ask, "Bryton what does the cow say?" She responds, "MOOO!"
6. She knows where your eyes, nose and mouth are.


No comments: