Beautiful Girl

My sister was home visiting this past weekend,
and took these pictures of Bryton, and I just love them.
Okay, seriously what am I supposed to do with this hair? Every night after her bath I comb it down, and every morning this is what it looks like. It is completely unmanageable, but I love it.
Oh, those eyes.
So pretty.


7 comments:

Mama Megs said...

She is so pretty! Seriously! I really want to see some pics of her in that dress (if you don't mind!) I wish we could get together soon-everyone's moving away. Email me or something!

SS said...

Bryton is so cute! I found your blog from my moms...very cute.

The Bell Family said...

What a beautiful little girl! We should seriously do an arranged marraige with one of our boys...she can have her pick! Her eyes are amazing...those are such cute pictures!!
Send me your email so I can invite you to our blog. We just went private a little while ago.

bellmelis@gmail.com

Jen said...

what a cutie!!! i totally linked onto your blog from chelesa, but i put your link on mine.(hope it's okay!) Bryton is getting so big. Hopefully we will get to see you guys this summer. jen (jeneric3.blogspot.com)

Jessica said...

I can't believe how much she is changing. I too love the hair. It will be fun to see what it is like when it gets even longer.

The Gainors said...

so great! i can't believe that she almost 1.Isaac hit it last month and I was so sad. i feel like i don't have a baby anymore. guess it's time for the next one(:

Jones Family said...

It's always weird when your baby turns one, then all of a sudden,six months later and they are in nursery and FREEDOM!!! We need to go to Disneyland!