Trampoline Time

After church today we took Bryton on the trampoline (for the first time) at Jeremy's aunt's house . . . and she LOVED it! She is our wild child. The higher she went, the more she loved it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss our "Littles". She is awesome. We are glsd she is not here in Honduras. Give her kisses form Molly and Papa. See you soon. xo

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

She is so cute. I love the bath time hair - Kami doesn't have enough for me to do that just yet. I think we will be up there the week of easter. I can't wait to see you guys. I love the photos. It's so fun that we can keep in tough like this. Give her a big kiss for me. Sam

Tiff and Dan said...

We missed you so much this weekend. It was sooo hard to say goodbye. I really hope you are in the works of planning a trip to london! LOVE YOU!
Tiff

Karyn said...

Cute! I hear a little dare devil in all the sweet little giggles of hers. So Kazia when are you going to let Rick set up the bungee death trap for Bryton on the tramp? Maybe he'll wait until she can walk for that!

aubry startin said...

She's a cutie Kazia, well done. We miss not being out in CA with you, you look like you are doing great though.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Kazia, We are in town this week until Tuesday and then also this weekend - I'd love for us to go do something fun. when are you available?