Hey! I'm so glad to hear from you!! Your new blog is super cute-to do a tag you just cut and paste the questions and answer them for yourself. I get tagged by other people and then I pass it on to you! I hope you do the ode to my man cause I'd like to know some more about Jeremy :) Anyways, Love you!!! Miss you!! Megs PS- could Bryton get anymore adorable??
Kazia...so I was cleaning out my emails, I saw that Kyley told us about your blog so that we could see cute pics of Bryton! That was a long time ago when I didn't even know about blogs, but now we all(mostly the Lake Powell gang) have blogs and I am glad I saw that email again! Bryton is getting so big...what a cute family you have!
It was fun to see you guys the other night. Bryton is seriously adorable. Enjoy living in California. Now you know what we have to deal with every day living in the snow! See ya later.
7 comments:
Hey! I'm so glad to hear from you!! Your new blog is super cute-to do a tag you just cut and paste the questions and answer them for yourself. I get tagged by other people and then I pass it on to you! I hope you do the ode to my man cause I'd like to know some more about Jeremy :) Anyways, Love you!!! Miss you!! Megs PS- could Bryton get anymore adorable??
Kazia, Cute pictures. Your baby is so beautiful! Placentia First Ward misses you guys!
Kazia...Hey! I was blog hopping and saw your name! How are you? Where do you guys live now? Your baby girl is beautiful!
-Melissa Bell
Kazia...so I was cleaning out my emails, I saw that Kyley told us about your blog so that we could see cute pics of Bryton! That was a long time ago when I didn't even know about blogs, but now we all(mostly the Lake Powell gang) have blogs and I am glad I saw that email again! Bryton is getting so big...what a cute family you have!
It was fun to see you guys the other night. Bryton is seriously adorable. Enjoy living in California. Now you know what we have to deal with every day living in the snow! See ya later.
She is so Cute - enjoy every minute, because time flies. Before you know it she will be running around and danzing - Sam
https://www.cahyogya.com/2018/11/5-cara-memaksimalkan-modal-usaha-kecil.html
Post a Comment