Okay so for those of you who don't know, Jeremy is quite an avid dirt biker. He tries to ride as much as possible (which is never quite enough), and has now converted my family to the dirt biking way of life. So this is a picture of Jeremy and two of my brothers (Jaron and Jonathan) out dirt biking a few weeks ago after a big rain storm (hence all the mud). Playing in the Mud
Okay so for those of you who don't know, Jeremy is quite an avid dirt biker. He tries to ride as much as possible (which is never quite enough), and has now converted my family to the dirt biking way of life. So this is a picture of Jeremy and two of my brothers (Jaron and Jonathan) out dirt biking a few weeks ago after a big rain storm (hence all the mud).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey you guys this is Heidi, ben's wife, he told me about your blog and I just wanted to say hi and your little girl is a doll, congrats on that!
Hey guys - Bryton is beautiful! I love her smile. It looks like Kazia produced her asexually:) WTF Jeremy? I hope all's well with the 3 Browns.
Ian
one picture huh tahi? well at least you made the blog- maybe this month you could take a picture with your daughter.
Hi...I was checking Vivian's blog and saw your name! I sure have missed you and was so excited to see a picture of your baby! She's a doll! I'll have to check in now and then. Love ya!
Post a Comment